Where's Robert Bryant?
When I'm at Duke, I can be contacted by any of the following means:
Schedule for Fall 2006
I am away for the remainder of this semester, visiting
ETH-Zurich and giving a Nachdiplom course there, which meets
on Wednesday mornings, from 10:15 to 12.
I can be contacted via email, which I am reading
regularly, from Zurich. Remember, though, that Zurich
time is 6 hours ahead of EST.
- 0409 September. Conference in honor of Nigel Hitchin.
- 1011 October. Conference in honor of Charles Boyer.
- 2830 October. PD3 meeting (for PCMI) in
- 0305 November. PCMI Fall Steering Committee meeting.
- 06 November 04 January (2007).
Visiting ETH-Zurich, giving a Nachdimplom
lecture series on exterior differential systems and their geometric
applications. Zurich, Switzerland.
- 2328 November. TU-Berlin (seminar and colloquium talks),
- 30 November 05 December.
Imperial College and Oxford University (seminar talks).
London and Oxford, UK
- 0508 January. AMS-MAA Annual (joint) meeting. New Orleans, LA.
- 0204 March. PCMI Spring Steering Committee meeting.
- 31 March 02 April.
Geometry Festival (at the University of Pennsylvania). Philadelphia, PA.
- 0121 July. PCMI Summer Session. Park City, UT.
Back to my home page.
Updated: 15 November 2006